Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have 1 follower!

Yay!! Thank yous going out to cousin Laura who is now a follower of my blog. At least now I know one person reads this besides my Mom.

Today is a partly cloudy day, and we are up to 62 degrees. I am a little sick today. Sinus season has officially begun. I don't feel too bad, but today I have no voice. Oh wait a minute.... hold the phone... Maggie wants to say Hi!



Ok. There she is... she just came back inside from eating grass... which makes her puke (Great!)... and now she is standing here and expecting me to give her treat for going outside which I only do if she comes in when I call her. Yeah right, like I am going to give a dog who is about to puke some food!! Sorry for the grossness. I am a nurse, so stuff just doesn't bother me.

Ok, so back to me....my Mama wants me to go to the doctor, but I am being stubborn. I don't really feel that bad, like I said, and if I did I would go. I am self-medicating, and that seems to be working out. I am going over to Cara's house tonight to help her and her Mom, Stephanie. We are making bookmarks that will be given out at the Ladies Renewal Retreat in April. Cara told me that they were having steak, baked potato, and salad for supper! WOW! I told her that I wasn't the preacher and that they didn't have to cook all that just because I was coming over!! She said they weren't....but YUMMY, I can't wait. I will try to remember to take my camera and make a picture of the bookmarks.

Some of my good friends from church had their baby girl yesterday. Rachel Abigail was born at 10:05 am weighing 6 lbs 20oz and measuring 20 in. The new family is doing fine, and I can't wait to meet her. This makes our 3rd girl born this year. We have Lilli, Evelyn, and now baby Rachel. A boy is in line to be born next!!

I have to work Friday and Saturday this week, and I have to get up early in the morning to go to a freaking staff meeting!! I usually like to sleep really late on the mornings before I have to work all night to help with fatigue. I guess a long afternoon nap will just have to be on my to-do list tomorrow. Well... that is about all the news I know. I need to go and try to scrap up something small for lunch since I am having a feast over at Cara's tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.... Love to all, S :)

No comments: