Saturday, October 10, 2009

Maggie's costume

Hey everyone,
Sorry, I know I haven't posted in awhile!! I have had the "kool-aid" house... this is what Aunt Evelyn calls the house that everyone wants to be at!! Every weekend that I have been off since Labor Day, I've had someone here visiting! So lots to tell... but I just worked 12 hours and wanted to post a few pics of Maggie's Halloween costume. She is so precious in it, and she will look even better on Thursday after a hair cut!
Here they are....

In case you can't tell, she is a banana!!



This is her "I really hate this, Mom" face!

More Maggie cuteness!


Ok, that is all for now!! Happy Fall!! Get out and enjoy this cool weather, if you aren't being drowned with rain!! Love to all!

Be blessed, S =)



2 comments:

Misha said...

I love that little banana. :)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute