Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday

Hello to all who read this... which is no one!! Today is a beautiful chilled day in Pleasant View, TN! It is 51 degrees and sunny with a forecast for snow later on this afternoon. I am taking a break at the moment from full-on cleaning mode. My house is a WRECK!! You don't want to know the last time I cleaned!! I am hoping that I survive it. The reason I need to take a break at this point is because I just went up and down the stairs like 10 times to finally put away all of my CHRISTMAS decorations!! I just took down my tree... now that is ridiculous! I wish I could have a better attitude about cleaning.
Anyway, I am looking forward to going to TPAC tonight, which is the performance arts center in Nashville. Cara and I are going to see The Pajama Game. It looks really cute. The Pajama Game is about a pajama factory where the workers are coming closer and closer to strike. The two main characters are Babe, the complaint committee head and the new factory superintendent, Sid. It is a musical which I love!! I will let you know what I think. Before the show we are going to J. Alexander's for supper, (love it).
I am going to end this little update and put my full cleaning armor back on. Wish me luck! I hope everyone is having a great day!!
Peace!!

No comments: