Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So sorry!!

Ok, so I haven't been on here in forever!!! So sorry, it has been a crazy few months! Lots of stuff to tell and catch everyone up on, but this post will be mostly pictures!! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...
Some of my cousins came for a visit back in June for the CMA Music Festival that Nashville has every year downtown. These are pictures from that weekend.

Above picture: Shawna, Cindy, Michelle, and I at the Ryman in downtown Nashville.

Cindy and I at the Ryman

My security blanket and I at the Ryman

Shawna, Cindy, Mera, me, and Michelle onstage at the Ryman

The next photos are on the day that I bought my first home.... June 26, 2009!!!

The most awesome realtor ever, Suzy Roholt!!

My Mom and me (June 26th)

She hates taking pictures!!


Leslie and me

Ok, sorry to cut this picture blog short, but there is something wrong with the photo uploader. It is taking too long!! I have way too many pictures to upload for today, so I will do this is pieces I guess. Until tomorrow... Be blessed!!

No comments: