Sunday, September 7, 2008

Greetings from Dallas

Well, I do apologize for not updating sooner! I am on vacation, you know, and I don't like to have a strict schedule while on vacation! Today is Sunday, so we have been here in Texas for 5 days and we only have 2 days left before we leave on Wednesday morning. :( Neither Leslie or I are happy about that at all. We have had a wonderful time. We shopped a lot, ate at some great restaurants, and visited with the family. We took some good pictures at a barbeque the other night. We went down the road here to some friend of a friend of a friend's house. It was gorgeous, by the way!! It is in the same neighborhood that Tony Romo just bought a house, (he is Jessica Simpson's current boyfriend; Carrie Underwood's ex). Anyway, I digress. The backyard at the home where we visited was beautiful. It looked like something out of Home and Garden. The burgers were something to write home about as well.
Last night, we went to a restaurant in North Dallas called Cyclones! We sat outside on the patio for dinner. This place had an awesome atmosphere, and the food, WOW!!! I had the lobster enchiladas which were recommended to me, and I am so glad I did. They were delicioso! We took pictures here as well. Well gotta go for now. We are going over to Lake Lewisville today to get some sun on Daddy's boat! Will write more later! Love to all! Ciao!

No comments: