Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Metamorphosis

It's time for Metamorphosis Monday... Valentine's edition. A few weeks back I posted a scrumptious cookie recipe for Foodie Friday, involving both peanut butter and chocolate. They were so easy and yummy I thought I would spruce them up a bit for Valentine's day.



Before:

After:
All it took was a little shaping and they were transformed into cute hearts.



I was in the baking mood to celebrate today, so I baked these up this morning before going to bed. I thought my co-workers would like a little treat, so I used some treat bags that I found at Wal-Mart and added in some cookies...

All dressed up and ready to go!
So there you have it, short and sweet. Click on over to Between Naps on the Porch and see all the lovely transformations. Thanks again Susan for sponsoring this fun Monday tradition!! Here's the link: http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

Happy Monday! Until next time, be blessed! S :)

No comments: