Friday, January 22, 2010

Ham and Cheese Muffins

Good morning! I am so excited to be joining up with Foodie Friday again this week.



I have tons of recipes so I should be able to post one every Friday, (we'll see how it goes). Sorry, this week I don't have any pictures to post.

Ham and Cheese Muffins


2 c. self-rising flour

1 c. milk

1/2 c. mayo

1/2 c. finely chopped ham

1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese

*I always add a little extra ham and cheese (A little extra never hurt anyone). :)


First preheat oven to 425 degrees. Mix milk and mayo together well. Mixture will be lumpy. Stir in ham* and cheese* well. Add in flour and mix until dough is formed. Grease muffin tins and spoon muffin mixture into tins. Bake for 15 minutes or until tops of muffins are lightly brown. Makes 12 muffins. Enjoy!

I am linking this over to Designs by Gollum, found here, http://www.designsbygollum.blogspot.com/ . Go on over and check out all the other foodie posts today.

It looks like I have a busy weekend planned. My Mom will be here in a little while, and since the house will be clean for her I will try and get some pictures to post on here. I am also hosting my Lifegroup for Sunday night, and I will be hoping that things don't go like my last dinner party did...You can read about it here --> http://suzanneconway.blogspot.com/2010/01/so-i-took-month-off.html

Have a great weekend y'all and until next time, be blessed! S :)

3 comments:

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

What a cute photo of the two of you. Lovely muffin recipe - will have to save this one!

:)
ButterYum

Anew+Afresh said...

I will definitely be making those soon! What do you serve with them? As for my camera...that picture of the chicken and dumplings was the pic from Southern Living;) You have to make that recipe!...it is AMAZING!

Nancy Jane said...

I was catching up on comments and came over to ask for this recipe! So glad you posted. Nancy