Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Decorations 2009

Well, when I started uploading pictures about 5 minutes ago, the outside temp said 39 degrees, and it now says 37!! So, it is cold here!! However, inside my house, it is warm and cozy. That is mostly due to all of the Christmas decorations. My friend Leslie helped me, and I finally got everything put up last night! It looks so good, and Leslie did most of it!! She has a good eye for decorating! Some of the decorations are older, and some I just recently bought on my trip to Asheville, North Carolina and Gatlinburg, TN. I took a few pictures so grab a cup of hot cocoa, sit back, and scroll through my winter wonderland!


The above pictures are of the sofa table that I use in my foyer. I got the nativity scene as a Christmas present from my Mom last year. It is from Lifeway. So cute!! Leslie is in the picture with me on the end. Onward to more pictures...

This was my Meme's tree, and it is so special to me. The Christmas after she passed away, my Christmas tree that I had for years was stolen out of a storage unit, and so I got Meme's as a replacement! No matter what, this tree will always go up somewhere in my house!

I think my mantle turned out great this year! I found the tall, red, belted cones at The Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge. That place is awesome! Keep checking for pictures of my trip to Gatlinburg and Asheville!
Oh, I almost forgot... I found this little guy on sale at The Christmas Place. He is keeping guard over the kitchen and making sure all the sweets are taste-tested before they leave!


Well, I hope you enjoyed looking through my decorations this year. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Until next time, be BLESSED! And remember Jesus is the reason for the season!

5 comments:

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Hi Suzanne, thank you for stopping by and to answer your question about the October Brown spray paint; I bought it at Michael's Arts and Crafts.
Merry Christmas!
Michelle

Wendy said...

Suzanne, It looks like you had so much fun decorating! How special to have your grandmothers xmas tree! Your mantle looks great and I love the cone trees with the santa belt!
Wendy

Jo at MoJo Home said...

Everything is so pretty! I really like your red and white color scheme. The greenery in the vase on the table is beautiful! I also love your pet stocking...so cute! Merry Christmas.

dee dee said...

Suzanne,
What excellent Christmas decorations you have! Your mantle came out so beautiful! Love the punch of red, so festive!
Dee Dee

ps... as far as a guy goes, never settle for anyone who doesn'love Jesus.

Melissa Miller said...

Suzanne your home and all the Chritmas-y decor' is just beautifully done! I adore your gorgeous mantel and the precious tree Santas. So cute!

Merry Christmas! ~Melissa :)